Sunday, May 13, 2012

Park Days . . .

We're five months in to 2012, and I've yet to update on any events of the current year.  I'm not even going to try to play catch up.  I'm just diving in where we are.

Aaron loves going to the park, and with the pleasant weather recently, he's been indulged a bit . . .

Here he is at the little park right on the beach in Ocean Springs.  I will not even begin to attempt spelling the name of the park!  :-)

 

 


Yesterday, we went to the 3rd Annual George County Firefighter's Association BBQ Challenge.  The turnout was poor due to the rain, but Aaron and I had a great time anyway.  Aaron loved bouncing in the bouncy castle and playing on the park playground.  He also greatly enjoyed the THREE slushies and the plate of BBQ we consumed!  In addition to that, he rode a kid powered train . . .


and met local musician, Brandon Green . . .


My camera battery was low yesterday, thus the lack of photos.  Thankfully I have a camera on my phone, though the quality is poor!  In any case, when the camera is put away, I have more time for fun stuff . . . like getting dizzy with Aaron on the merry-go-round!

No comments:

Post a Comment