Sunday, March 11, 2012

Wrapping Up 2011 - December

So, true to form, I am woefully behind in my attempts at blogging.

I lead the most boring life.  Ever.  You'd think it'd be easy to blog in a more timely manner!

So, let us wrap last year!  Shall we?

December was quite a busy month for us, so buckle in and relax for the ride!

I started the month with a new haircut.  The first time I'd ever had my hair professionally cut, and I was not disappointed!


The first weekend of the month we had our Annual Colson Christmas party!  It's always such a pleasant time to relax with family, a little dirty Santa, and Santa himself!



The following week, my divorce was final.  Thus far I have been mum on that aspect of my life here on the blog, but I filed for divorce in August, and it was finalized December 6, 2011.  I'm not going to expound on this decision here except to say that given my feelings on the sanctity of marriage, you'll all have to trust my judgement on this one.

Then we were on to Christmas with the immediate family.  We started off by reading of the birth of Jesus, followed by presents, and enjoying one another.  (And, No, I still haven't figured out how I managed to get a pic of everyone except my sister!)



 

 

 

Then we had our annual Mitchell Christmas!  I failed miserably in the picture department at this one, but I'll share the few I have.

 

 

Then I bought a house!  I'll give you an outside pic.  You can see my FB photos for more.  The house has its own album.


Then Aaron and I had Christmas in our new house!

 

 


And, two days after Christmas, my sister and I loaded up the kiddos, drove to Tennessee, where we met my parents for some vacation time!

 

 

 

 

 







And I officially now declare 2011 a wrap!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new house!!! Looks like Aaron has a great December! Sorry about the D but I have a feeling it was the very best thing for you and Aaron!! If you are ever in north ms give us a shout and we would love to have a play date :-).

    ReplyDelete