Thursday, May 31, 2012

Splash!

So, this past Saturday, Aaron and I had our first impromptu swim date of the summer.  We met with my sister, nieces, and my sister's in-laws at their camp on the Pascagoula River, and Aaron and I experienced a first together:  swimming splashing in the river!

Here's Aaron and McKayla riding McKayla's 4-wheeler . . .


Aaron is ready to get in the boat to cross the river to the sandbar on the other side . . .

A little sand, a little sun . . .

Then on Sunday, we went to our usual water venue . . . my parents' camp on Black Creek!


My sister-in-law was also there with her kiddos.  Aaron and Carter had places to go in Carter's truck . . . too bad the battery was dead!


Summer hasn't even technically begun, but it's already quite hot.  I have a feeling we'll be having many more wet days ahead in an effort to keep cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment