Thursday, February 25, 2010

Steer Clear of the Doppelganger!

It's been a week and a day since my last post.  This is the problem I seem to have when I blog.  I tend to let it slide.  But, I'd determined I'm actually going to keep this up this time.  Not much today, just my morning encounter with a doppelganger . . .

So, I got behind a man this morning on my way to work.  I'm telling you, someday this man is going to blow and kill a few people.  As I approached him from the rear (I was driving faster than he was), I noticed he was driving quite erratically.  He jerked the vehicle twice to the left pretty hard.  I'm thinking he was digging around in his floorboard or something and veering out of his lane and jerking back in . . .  I really wanted to pass, but was afraid he'd run me off the road.  I was at least 2 to 3 car lengths behind him, but apparently this wasn't far enough to suit him.  Next thing I know, he's slowing down, pulling to the right, making erratic hand gestures for me to pass.  As I pass, I can see him (probably) cursing me, and he then takes the opportunity to lay down on the horn.  What is his problem???  The most disturbing part is that he looks remarkably similar to Terry O'Quinn (who plays John Lock on Lost) which prompted me to remember that quite some time ago, he and I had the same identical encounter on the road!  Seriously people, I never get hand gestures or horn blowing.  This man is going to make the evening news someday, and not in a good way!

So, this is your warning, if you see Terry O'Quinn's doppelganger driving a small dark truck on the roads, steer clear!  Seriously, would you want to encounter this man if he were irritated with you???

No comments:

Post a Comment