Friday, December 17, 2010

It's Down to the Christmas Frenzy

The time is here . . . Christmas is upon us . . . And there's still SO much to do!

Of course the most important person on my Christmas list is Aaron, and thankfully I can say my shopping for him is complete.

On the other hand, I still have to buy a gift for my dad, complete the crafty project I have in mind for my nieces, and print the photos necessary to put together the collage frame for my parents . . . by Tuesday night . . . when we're all gathering to exchange gifts . . .

Also squeezed into my weekend is my oldest niece's birthday party . . . Happy 5th birthday, Linzey! . . . tomorrow afternoon, and our Company Christmas dinner tomorrow evening.

So, here's to a weekend of carefully balancing floor mopping and oil changes with birthday parties and celebrations of the season, with just a little craft time and prayers that said crafts come out "right" thrown in!

May your weekend be Merry and less frenzied than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment