Thursday, January 19, 2012

Wrapping up 2011 - October

So . . .  It's been two plus months . . .

I'm just thinking no one is surprised . . .  So let's get on with it, shall we?  Let's go ahead and wrap up 2011 month by month.

October 2011

In October, we went to a corn maze . . . twice.

First Aaron and I went alone.  We really enjoyed this little adventure!

Aaron enjoying a giant culvert turned slide.

Nothing quite like a tire swing - I mean a horse.  Howdy partner!

No way was he missing the chance for a pony ride.

Riding the cow train!

A corn field is the place to be.

If I was gonna get lost in a corn maze, at least I did it with my favorite man!

Two weeks later we returned!  This time Nana (my mom), Linzey and McKayla (my nieces) came along.  It was character day at the maze.

Tigger & Pooh, Linzey, McKayla, & Aaron

Daisy & Donald Duck, McKayla, Linzey, & Aaron

Mr. Corn, Linzey, Aaron, & McKayla

Mickey & Minnie Mouse, Aaron, McKayla, & Linzey

Linzey, McKayla, & Aaron riding the cow train.

McKayla on the bumpy "slide".

Aaron on the bumpy "slide".

Linzey sliding through the culvert.

Wait!  We cannot leave without a picture with Cinderella . . .
and a random man in the background!  LOL

Also in October?  Costume day at Aaron's preschool.  So we dressed up the little pumpkin . . .

Atten - tion!

Got our cookies . . .


And went . . .

1 comment:

  1. Saw you on "People I want to Punch in the Throat." Great pictures!
    www.worldfamilytravellers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete