Thursday, July 8, 2010

Aaron - Version 1.5

It's difficult to believe that I've already been a mother for a little over 18 months.  Where has the time gone?  They say time flies when you're having fun . . .  Maybe that's why the time seems to be slipping through my fingers like sand . . .  If I've realized one thing during these 18 months, it is that there is truly no comprehension of the enormity of love until one is a mother.  I sometimes think about how much I love my child, and am overcome by the realization that my parents loved me "this much".  And, realizing that, I am awe struck.  Oh, to be loved that much.  And as I look at my child with that burst of love in my chest, threatening to choke me with it's intensity, I wonder, do my parents still feel that when they look at me . . . even now?  And perhaps it'll take me this lifelong journey to realize the intensity of a parent's love never fades . . .  And by then, perhaps my child(ren) will be contemplating these same feelings . . .  May this love never fade, but only grow with each generation of loving!

Now, back to the source of my contemplations . . .  I could go on and on about my amazing child, but most of you have followed me long enough that it probably isn't necessary.  Instead I'll leave you with a then and now pic, and a now video . . . Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment